Mureybet is a rural bed and breakfast situated on the outskirts of Beaufort and within two hours of Melbourne.
Mureybet relaxed country accommodation ensures that its guests' experiences at its venue are so unique and special and beyond expectations. We take great pride in our home, and enjoy sharing it with people who appreciate its distinctive history and personality.
Maurice and Bill, as on-site hosts, blend the skills of listeners, personal attendants, historians, tour guides, librarians, housekeepers, decorators, and gardeners, to make every guest's sojourn a delight.
Mureybet reflects the sereneness, ambiance and tranquillity of the property, and our hospitality sets us apart.
Features of the home include:
- One double bedroom
- Two twin-share rooms
- A dedicated guest bathroom and recreation area
- TV, DVD, Blu-ray player
- Microwave, fridge
- Heating and cooling
- A continental breakfast each morning
- Farm activities for the children
- Dogs welcome outside in dedicated accommodation at night and in daytime runs
Nightly rates from
Double and twin share rooms:
$90 per room, per night
Family / group accommodation: (all rooms sole use, sleeps 6)
$250 per night
• Entire property sleeps 6 people
• Disabled access
• Pets allowed (restrictions apply)
• Wireless internet