The buzz of this personality-laden retreat greets you with surprises at every turn. Texada blends natural beauty with contemporary design. As artist Marc Chagall said, "great art picks up where nature ends".
Texada is filled with thoughtful contradictions and a playful intersection of old and new.
Watch the native bird-life swoop through the trees as you relax in the heated outdoor hot tub on your deck within a private garden scattered with sculpture. Texada is located on a bird transit route and is renowned for the species of birds the property supports.
This inspired space will tempt you to extend your visit.
Texada is a short 10 minute walk to the shops, galleries and restaurants on Vincent Street and is also a short walk to the lake precinct. It is adjacent to the famous Mill Market and is on the trail head of the Great Dividing Trail and the natural delights of the Wombat Forest.
Texada is nestled within an orchard of plum trees and during the spring and summer, is enveloped in foliage. In the winter there are views to the Wombat State Forest.
- Large living / kitchen area
- Galley kitchen with hotplates, a small convection oven, microwave, plunger coffee equipment, full crockery, glassware, cutlery and cookware
- Separate bathroom with shower
- King size bed in a large bedroom - it has an excellent mattress with a pillow top
- Electric heating
- Pedestal fans for cooling
- HD TV with DVD player
- iPod docking station
- A comfortable large screened BBQ decking area with a large table for outside meals and relaxation
Nightly rates from
Midweek (Sunday to Thursday) - $210 per night
Weekends (Friday and Saturday) - $265 per night
Pricing based on 2 people sharing one bedroom. Extra guests can be accommodated on a fold down cot with full linen for $35 per night.
• Entire property sleeps 3 people
• BBQ facilities
• Pets allowed - view details
• Spa pool or hot tub