Are you looking for the best pet friendly accommodation in Ocean Grove? Our property is a popular location for guests who want a safe caring environment for their pets.
It's an easy 500 metre walk or drive to one of the safest, and best, dog beaches in Victoria with soft white sand stretching east to Point Lonsdale and west to Ocean Grove and the Barwon River.
At Bells By The Beach your pets will be treated like royalty. They can stay and sleep indoors on their own personal pet bed, play on the lawn in our large garden and keep safe behind high fences.
- Self-catering kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- 3 bedrooms, with ceiling fans. Queen and single beds, electric blankets, lamps and radios. Linen and towels are available for hire - $25 per queen size bed and $20 per single ready for your arrival. Or you can supply your own.
- Spacious dining/living areas with large screen TV, video, DVD and CD players. with wide selection of titles. Local newspapers, books, magazines, Sudoku, word puzzles and games.
- Gas log fire, comfy sofas, snuggly rugs, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- New central bathroom. Fully tiled floor to ceiling, user-friendly shower for all ages and abilities, large vanity with easy-to-use flick-tap, latest toilet suite for your utmost comfort.
- Laundry with front load washer, separate toilet off the laundry.
- Free use of a porta cot for your baby.
- Barbecue and tools, outdoor setting, and a BBQ/picnic tub for outdoor use.
- Car parking for 3 vehicles on site, including single garage.
- Beach toys for children, doggy toys for your fur-kids.
After a day at the beach, guests can use the warm outdoor shower to rinse off sand and salt. Fresh towels are provided for a brisk rubdown for dogs...and humans, too.
For your convenience there's internal access from the garage and also to the pets room/playroom for visiting pets and children.
Part of our personalized service includes free key delivery to our property. Call us at Geelong and we'll meet you at the house with the keys, show you around and offer refreshments for you and a treat for your fur-kids.
We look forward to meeting you on your first (or return) holiday at Bells By The Beach.
"Lovely presentation, very homely, great range of utensils, books and games. Loaded cupboards...and the dog loved it!" - Nick & Tina (April 2016)
"What delightful accommodation. Every need supplied. We certainly hope to come again. Well done." - Lorraine & Max (May 2016)
"Thank you so much again for a fantastic home away from home break. We love it here as do our dogs, so clean and decked out. Hope to be back soon." - Deb & Beck (August 2016)
"We had a great few days. The house is really great. Zena loves your garden." - Shirley & Ron (September 2016)
"We had a most wonderful weekend! Our dog Austin loved his stay. Thank you so much, can't wait to come back soon." - Matt & Elle (September 2016)
"Thank you, everything exceeded our expectations. Your warm reception and follow-up was much appreciated." - Jess & Terry (October 2016)
View our brochure for further information and other guest testimonials.
Read the latest edition of Holiday News from Bells (Spring 2016).
Find us on Facebook.
Nightly rates from
Summer 2016/2017 - $250 per night
Autumn 2017 - $210 per night
Winter 2017 - $185 per night
Spring 2017 - $210 per night
Easter 2017 - $250 per night (minimum 4 nights)
All Victorian public holiday weekends - $250 per night
Pets always stay FREE!
• Entire property sleeps 6 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Pets allowed - view details