'Beachside Loft' accommodation has been recommended in the 2009 'East Coast Australia' Lonely Planet Guide.
- This stylish, self-contained, waterfront retreat is perfect for a couple wanting a truly special escape
- View the magnificent sunrise and moonrise from your comfy queen bed
- Enjoy a welcome supply of breakfast provisions including local muesli and organic plunger coffee
- Very comfortable queen bed with quality linen, towels and robes
- Our guests comment on the spectacular water views from their private east facing deck, and have been known to 'spot' a pod of dolphins
- Kitchenette: microwave, toaster, sandwich toaster, kettle, bar fridge
- Bring your bikes, walking shoes and don't forget your camera
- Flat screen TV with DVD, CD/radio player, CDs, library of books, magazines and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Downstairs bathroom: external stairs links the upstairs living area to the bathroom
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of our abundant native bird life and sea birds
- Check out the family of kangaroos on the nearby walking track
- Go night-time possum spotting along the foreshore
- Catch the ferry to Raymond Island to explore the 'new koala trail'
- Visit nearby Paynesville for lunch or dinner by the water at one of our many cafes
- Guests who love to explore and fish will be able to get local knowledge about the area from your hosts, as one is a local professional lake fisherman
- Bairnsdale Golf Club (Eagle Point) is only a 5 minute drive away
- Rail Trail: 100 kilometres of the East Gippsland Rail Trail are there for you to explore
- Parking: large off-street parking area for your vehicle and boat
- Private jetty mooring: available to guests
- Public boat ramp: 50 metres from your door
- Check-in from 3.00pm. Check-out by 11.00am
- This is a non smoking property
- Beachside Loft is not suitable for pets
Some comments from guests who have stayed at Beachside Loft at Eagle Bay:
"The view, the fresh decor, the attention to detail and thoughtful touches and the books of local history and information."
- Ken (January 2013)
"This has been a lovely stay. Coming from New Zealand, we are getting to know the 'beauties' of this country and this is certainly one of them. Thank-you for sharing the 'Loft'."
- Marie (November 2012)
"Thank-you Rose & Rob for a lovely stay in your loft. We enjoyed walking around Raymond Island and spotting the koalas. The view from the loft is amazing! We are now off to see the silt jetties. Thanks again for a great break from the big city."
- Deb (November 2012)
Also available is Eagle Bay Cottage - offering accommodation suitable for a small family, 2 couples or a couple travelling with their pet dog.
Nightly rates from
$140 to $160 (1 night minimum stay)
As about our off-peak stay and save deals.
• Entire property sleeps 2 people
• Laundry facilities