Dog Beach, as it is known locally, has to be one of the best off-lead dog beaches in the whole of Australia, and Dog Beach House backs directly onto to the beach. The back gate leads straight down the path to the beach - no roads to cross and in less than 2 minutes you're on the sand.
This property includes:
- 3 bedrooms: 1 king size bed, 1 king size bed or 2 single beds, 1 king single bunk with 3 beds (trundle underneath)
- Open, north facing living and dining areas with 8 seat dining table, TV, DVD, HDD, stereo
- Sunroom (or dog's bedroom)
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Central bathroom with separate toilet
- BBQ and outdoor dining within a secure back garden
- Books, games, bedding, linen and towels (not beach towels) are provided
Dogs are welcome inside the house. We ask that you keep them off the furniture. If you do bring dogs, you will find 2 dog beds (large) and bowls available to use at the house.
Nightly rates from
Rates and minimum nights vary by time of year.
During school terms:
$150 to $250 per night, minimum 3 night stay
$200 to $250 per night, minimum 5 night stay
Queenscliff Music Festival:
$400 per night, minimum 2 night stay
Late December / January:
$220 per night, minimum 7 night stay
• Entire property sleeps 7 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Pets allowed (restrictions apply)