Coastal Charm is an elevated and stylish beach house nestled in a quiet court.
The light and airy living area is of an open plan design with polished floorboards. The lounge area has a TV, DVD player and a stereo system with iPod dock. The modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, timber bench tops, a dishwasher and a coffee machine that takes coffee pods.
The property has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 12 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed, built-in robes, direct access to main bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - double bed, built-in robes
- Bedroom 3 - one bunk (2 people), one tri bunk (3 people), a single mattress, built-in robes
- Bedroom 4 (self-contained bungalow, separate from the home, up a steep hill which offers beautiful views) - queen bed, bathroom, kitchenette
The large two way bathroom has a double shower and a bath.
Stay comfortable all year round with ducted heating and air-conditioning in the main living area.
Enjoy the sunshine on both the front and rear decks which offer lovely views towards the surf beach and also across the hinterland to Arthurs Seat.
There is a remote-control double garage which has a table tennis table in it.
Coastal Charm is just a stroll away from Rye's ocean beach. The property is within close proximity to the Mornington Peninsula's premier golf courses, Peninsula Hot Springs and a number of wineries.
This property is only available for families or mature groups. Sorry, no schoolies.
Nightly rates from
Off-peak season - $275 per night
Shoulder/peak season - $350 per night
20th December to 20th January - $2,800 per week
Linen can be hired for an additional cost.
• Entire property sleeps 10 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Pets allowed (restrictions apply)