Four Seasons is a luxury holiday home located at the end of a no through road, close to the ocean beach.
The light and spacious air-conditioned open plan living area includes comfortable couches in front of an open fireplace, a dining room with seating for 8 people, and a fully-equipped modern kitchen with a dishwasher, full-size fridge, microwave and huge walk-in pantry.
There are 4 bedrooms and the home can sleep up to 11 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, walk-in robe, deluxe ensuite with spa bath, sitting area with couches and TV, balcony overlooking pool
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - one bunk and one trundle (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 4 - 2 single beds
- In the lounge room is a pull-out sofa bed which sleeps 2
There is a main bathroom with a separate toilet.
Outside is a solar heated salt swimming pool (additional charges apply if gas heating used) which is surrounded by a huge outdoor entertaining area with sun chairs and a BBQ.
Four Seasons is located just a few hundred metres from the beautiful and secluded Montforts Beach. Follow the walking track at the end of the street through the Mornington Peninsula National Park and down the steps onto the sand.
The shops and bay beach at Blairgowrie are located around 2½ kilometres away, and Sorrento and Portsea are both close by.
Nightly rates from
Off-peak - $550 per night (minimum 2 nights)
Shoulder - $650 per night (minimum 2 nights)
Easter - $720 per night (minimum 3 nights)
Peak - $800 per night (minimum 7 nights)
• Entire property sleeps 11 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Pets allowed - view details
• Wireless internet