Abacus offers self-contained accommodation in a quiet residential street that is close to the Ovens River and within walking distance of the town centre.
This wonderful 2 bedroom stand-alone home can sleep up to 4 people. It is set within its own magnificent old garden which is fully fenced and exclusive for you to enjoy.
The house has been totally refurbished and features:
- Stylish new furniture
- Polished floors
- Kitchens with gas cooking
- Miele and Bosch appliances
- King size beds in the two bedrooms
- Laura Ashley linen and fluffy towels all provided
- Free Wi-Fi and an office area to work at
- Complementary Molton Brown toiletries
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Complete private automatic laundry with Miele appliances
- Fires with logs provided
Located in a quiet court, only 6 minutes flat walk from town. A dog-friendly park is located 4 houses away at the end of the street.
Nightly rates from
Sunday to Thursday - $295 per night
Friday, Saturday, school holidays and April - $325 per night
(Christmas, Easter, long weekends, special events)
$395 per night
Rates are based on two people. Additional guests are $30 each per night.
Minimum stay is 2 nights, although it may be more during certain holiday times - please enquire.
• Entire property sleeps 4 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Dogs allowed - view details
• Wireless internet