Bask at The Glade is a beautifully designed two storey home, conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre and beach.
The spacious downstairs open plan living area is filled with natural light all day and has a powerful split-system air-conditioner. There are comfortable couches, TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speaker and games for your entertainment. The fully-equipped kitchen includes a Blanco stove and oven, microwave and dishwasher.
The home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - one queen bed, TV, split-system air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - one queen bed, double sofa bed, split-system air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - one queen bed
A porta cot and high chair can be supplied if required. A starter pack of toiletries and cleaning products are provided.
- Bathroom 1 (upstairs) - spa bath with overhead shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (downstairs) - shower, basin, washing machine, dryer
- Powder room (downstairs) - toilet, basin
The living area flows onto an outdoor deck which offers a private entertaining space. There is a covered gas BBQ area and a 6 seat outdoor table.
A garage provides secure parking for one car.
Bask at The Glade is located 400 metres or 5 minutes walk from the town centre shops and cafes on A'Beckett Street. The beach is 800 metres or 10 minutes walk from the home.
Nightly rates from
$190 to $430
Rates based on 6 guests, twin share. Additional guests $40 per person per night. $35 booking fee and $60 cleaning fee per stay applies.
Minimum stay from 2 to 5 nights.
Linen and towels can be hired for $40 per bed or you can bring your own, including 2 sheets per bed, pillow cases and doona covers.
A $500 security deposit is deducted from your credit card 10 days prior to arrival and is returned on inspection of the accommodation after departure.
Please enquire so we can supply a quote for your specific dates.
• Entire property sleeps 8 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities