The Balcony on A'Beckett is a luxurious and modern two storey, three bedroom townhouse. It is perfect for a weekend retreat or holiday getaway.
The captivating contemporary design of this home includes a sleek open plan area for living, dining and kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows allow light to fill every space within the home, and there are sliding doors which open onto a large wrap around balcony and entertaining area.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed and built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 - two single beds and built-in robe
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Second living area or teenage retreat, with TV, sofa bed and reverse-cycle air-conditioner
- Master bedroom - large walk-in robe, ensuite with twin basin, separate toilet and shower areas, reverse-cycle air-conditioner, direct access to balcony
- Main living area - fully-equipped kitchen, dining and living area, grocery lift, gas log fire, reverse-cycle air-conditioner
- Powder room with toilet
- Direct access to large balcony
- Gas BBQ and outdoor setting on balcony
Guests will need to bring sheets, pillow cases and towels.
The home can sleep up to 8 people - two people in each of the 3 bedrooms, and another two people can be accommodated on the sofa bed in the second living area (teenage retreat).
Ample off-street parking is available, including a double lock-up garage and space for a boat and jet ski.
The Balcony on A'Beckett is situated at the top end of Inverloch's main street, just one block away from the supermarket and shops, and an easy stroll to the beach, boat ramp and jetty.
Nightly rates from
Rates start from $245 per night.
1st February to 30th April 2017 - $300 per night.
A non-refundable $35 booking fee applies.
Minimum stay is 2 nights, except for Easter which is 4 nights.
• Entire property sleeps 8 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities