Just one minute walk to the patrolled surf beach and SLSC.
Alice's Palace holiday house is in Ocean Grove's golden triangle, on the beach side of the main road. It is one of the closest properties to the SLSC and main surf beach, and a short walk to shops and the river. It's sunny, relaxed and elegant with NBN Wi-Fi.
Everyone is welcome at Alice's Palace - couples, small groups, families with kids, business travellers, and LGBTQI friendly.
This large unit / townhouse is set over 2 levels. The living area and one bathroom is downstairs, while upstairs are 3 bedrooms, a balcony and second bathroom. There are 2 living zones including a media/lounge room with a bluetooth soundbar and 55 inch TV and DVD library. The well-equipped kitchen includes a full-size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, stove and oven.
As this is a new holiday property, the beds and mattresses are all new. There are:
- Two queen size beds
- Two long single beds that can be locked together to form a king size bed
- One single bed
- One fold-up seat that can be turned onto a (futon) standard single bed (in common area upstairs) for the 8th guest, as needed
There is a communal lawn area out the front which is perfect for kids to play on. It has an awesome native garden with lots of shade trees at the rear, complete with outdoor furniture and chiminea. There is no fenced-off outdoor space.
You will simply love the convenient location of Alice's Palace:
- One-minute walk to the patrolled section of Ocean Grove's main surf beach, Surf Life Saving Club and Dunes Cafe.
- Short walk across to the Barwon River and shops. Longer walk to the Barwon River along the beach.
- In the middle of the Bellarine taste trail delights including fantastic local wineries, boutique breweries and olive groves.
- There are 16 golf courses close-by and 30 minutes to the Great Ocean Road.
- One hour and 20 minutes from Melbourne GPO and 20 minutes from Geelong.
Nightly rates from
$199 to $458 per night
2 night minimum most times of year.
4 night minimum over Easter.
3 night minimum most other public holiday/long weekends.
Discount late-checkout rates
Stay any time of year, except for the peak periods of January and Easter, and enjoy a 12pm check-out at a super discounted rate. Contact us for availability and rates.
• Entire property sleeps 8 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Wireless internet