We offer pet-friendly accommodation at Bells By The Beach Holiday House in Ocean Grove. This is what we do best! We've created a safe comfortable environment for your family and fur-kids, a home away from home.
Bells By The Beach has everything you need - self-catering kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, wall oven and bench-top cooking. Pantry and large refrigerator, cooking utensils, cutlery, mugs and glasses all provided. There's a barbecue and outdoor setting right outside the kitchen door.
Our property is "squeaky clean" and beds are comfortable. The kitchen and living areas are spacious, the garden is safe for dogs and children and we offer personal key delivery, refreshments on arrival and after-hours service.
Your pets have a room set aside with doggy beds, towels, toys, food/drink bowls, rugs and blankets for pets to relax on during their stay...and a healthy treat on arrival.
- Three bedrooms with queen and single beds, electric blankets, bedside lamps, extra blankets, clock radios and ceiling fans. A portable heater keeps your room warm and toasty at night. Bring your own linen and towels or we can make your beds for you - $25 per queen and $20 per single bed, made, ready for your whole stay, whether it's 2 nights or 7.
- Bathroom with double walk-in shower, stone-top vanity and wall niches for your toiletries. Guests have a "pamper basket" with personal products to make them feel and look good.
- Spacious living area with dining setting for 6, cosy gas log fire, comfortable new sofas and feet-seats, wide screen TV, DVD, AM/FM radio, a range of CDs, DVDs, books, magazines, puzzles and games.
- Laundry with auto washer and outside access to the clothes line...and warm outdoor shower, ideal for kids and pets after a day at the beach.
- Single car garage with interior house access; extra driveway parking.
- Safe secure garden, "escape-proof" fences, grass, shrubs and trees for running and hiding.
- North facing location, shady verandahs, garden views, extra outdoor furniture for reading or afternoon refreshments.
Visit our booking calendar for vacancies. Bells By The Beach is popular with doggy people - vacancies are usually snapped up fast, any time of the year.
We are open every day of the year, 8am to 8pm. Our mobile phone 0403 221 737 is always on during these hours.
"Very welcoming, clean and comfortable. Truly dog friendly. Our 3 corgis had a ball." - Sarah and Bernadette (August 2017)
"We had a lovely stay. Thank you greatly for welcoming us and especially our fur babies. They loved the yard and the dog treats. It was so nice and relaxing not having to stress about our dogs. All the little touches were fantastic e.g: tea, coffee, milk and snacks. We will return, and spread the word." - Andrew, Amanda and family (September 2017)
"Had a wonderful stay here in winter. Old school hospitality with personalised welcome signs (for us AND our dog!). Snacks, tea/coffee/milo/hot chocolate on hand. Comfortable beds, plenty of space for our group of 6 adults, 3 toddlers and a dog. And both kids and dogs toys on hand to keep them amused. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place." - Robyn and friends (August 2017)
Read the latest edition of Holiday News from Bells (winter 2017).
Find us on Facebook.
Nightly rates from
Spring 2017 - $210
December 2017 - $240
January / February 2018 - $260
Autumn 2018 - $210
Winter 2018 - $185
All Victorian public holiday weekends - $260 per night
Easter - $260 per night (minimum 4 nights)
Pets always stay FREE!
Discounted December rates
Valid from 11th to 23rd December 2017
Nightly rates reduced from $260 to $240 per night.
• Entire property sleeps 6 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Pets allowed - view details