Looking for a pet-friendly holiday house, 500 metres from the beach at Ocean Grove?
Check out all the things on offer at Bells By The Beach. Your pets can stay indoors day or night, play in a safe secure garden and wash off sand and salt water under our warm outdoor shower.
The weather is always good, recent rain has seen a growth spurt in the garden - there's even more soft grass for the fur-kids to enjoy! We have mid-week vacancies in May and plenty of dates available in the months following. Get in quick with enquiries or bookings because we know from experience that these dates won't last.
Planning ahead is always the best option - check our booking calendar, compare prices, give us a call or send an email.
Ocean Grove is a great place for a holiday - soft white sandy beach, clean water to surf or swim, beach walks, coastal strolls or driving options from one location to another.
Enjoy lunch, snacks or coffee and cake at bustling cafes, fish and chips at the beach, dinner at the local hotel, wood-fired pizza anytime, plus an eclectic range of other dining experiences.
Join the Bellarine Taste Trail for local wines, smorgasbords of fresh fish, mussels, oysters, prawns or abalone. From the farm gates try local beef, cheese, fruit, vegetables, fresh baked bread and cakes, preserves, jams and other delights.
You can relax at Bells By The Beach - anytime, and for any reason!
Bells By The Beach office is open 365 days, 8am to 8pm - use our website form or call us on 0403 221 737.
- Self-catering kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and beachside decor.
- Three bedrooms - 2 queen beds, 2 single beds, quilts, covers, pillows, clock radios, bed lamps and ceiling fans provided. Linen and towels available for hire - $25 queen bed, $20 single bed, made, for your whole stay.
- Lounge area - wide screen television, gas log fire, CD radio, DVD/CDs, newspapers, books and games, comfortable sofas, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Dining area seating 6 guests, garden views, plenty of room to move.
- New hotel-style shower room with walk-in double shower, stone-top vanity, toilet facilities, large mirror with down lights. A second separate toilet is located off the laundry.
- Large barbecue with tools, outdoor setting, located under sheltered verandah.
- Key delivery direct to your holiday accommodation.
- Car parking for 3 vehicles, single car garage, internal access to house.
- Pets or kids separate room - dog beds, towels, blankets, dog toys, beach toys, beach buckets and spades
- Home-grown local agave plants for sale - take home a living memory of your holiday.
- In-house compendium of local information, brochure racks and folders with places to play and visit during your stay.
"Amazing stay here for our daughter's wedding. So great to have our dog Stitch join us on the holiday/wedding day. You have thought of everything, very homely." - Sue, Mal and family, and Stitch the dog (March 2017)
"We had a great time again. You think of everything for people and dogs to make a wonderful stress-free holiday." - Leanne and Michael, dogs Fergus and Chloe (March 2017)
"A lovely relaxing stay. Lada and I enjoyed the beach walk, market and the perfect shower! Thank you for making me feel welcome again." - Lynne and dog Lada (March 2017)
"Thank you again for a wonderful relaxing holiday. Five stars!" - Mike and Nita, dogs Buffy and Bridie (February 2017)
"What a great way to spend a few days. Very relaxing, Winnie loved the beach walks." - Sue and Winnie (December 2016)
A recent email from Jacob, the Chow-Chow...
"Dear Aunty Jan and Uncle Lin, this is my 6th holiday at Bells and I really love it here. Lots of nice smells in the garden and lovely grass to laze on during the day. My mum and dad just love it here too. Everything you can wish for...and more! Such a great relaxing home away from home." - With love from Jacob - woof woof
Read the latest edition of Holiday News from Bells (Christmas 2016).
Find us on Facebook.
Nightly rates from
Autumn 2017 - $210 per night
Winter 2017 - $185 per night
Spring 2017 - $210 per night
Summer 2017/2018 - $260 per night
Easter - $260 per night (minimum 4 nights)
All Victorian public holiday weekends - $250 per night
Pets always stay FREE!
• Entire property sleeps 6 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Pets allowed - view details