Pet-friendly accommodation... Bells By The Beach Holiday House, Ocean Grove. This is what we do best! We've created a safe comfortable environment for your family and fur-kids, a home away from home - you'll remember this holiday forever.
Bells By The Beach has everything you need - self-catering kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, wall oven and bench-top cooking. Pantry and large refrigerator, cooking utensils, cutlery, mugs and glasses all provided. There's a barbecue and outdoor setting right outside the kitchen door.
Our property is "squeaky clean" and beds are comfortable. The kitchen and living areas are spacious, the garden is safe for dogs and children and we offer personal key delivery, refreshments on arrival and after-hours service.
Your pets have a room set aside with doggy beds, towels, toys, food/drink bowls, rugs and blankets for pets to relax on during their stay...and a healthy treat on arrival.
- Three bedrooms with queen and single beds, electric blankets, bedside lamps, extra blankets, clock radios and ceiling fans. A portable heater keeps your room warm and toasty at night. Bring your own linen and towels or we can make your beds for you - $25 per queen and $20 per single bed, made, ready for your whole stay, whether it's 2 nights or 7.
- Stylish bathroom with double walk-in shower, stone-top vanity and wall niches for your toiletries. Guests have a "pamper basket" with personal products to make them feel and look good.
- Spacious living area with dining setting for 6, cosy gas log fire, comfortable new sofas and feet-seats, wide screen TV, DVD, AM/FM radio, a range of CDs, DVDs, books, magazines, puzzles and games.
- Laundry with auto washer and outside access to the clothes line...and warm outdoor shower, ideal for kids and pets after a day at the beach.
- Single car garage with interior house access; extra driveway parking.
- Safe secure garden, "escape-proof" fences, grass, shrubs and trees for running and hiding.
- North facing location, shady verandahs, garden views, extra outdoor furniture for reading or afternoon refreshments.
Visit our booking calendar for vacancies. Bells By The Beach is popular with doggy people - vacancies are usually snapped up fast, any time of the year.
We are open every day from 8am to 8pm. Our mobile phone 0403 221 737 is always on during these hours.
"As a previous owner of a pet stay facility, this stay here is full of pride for the excellent and generous beautiful environment." - Joan and Lorraine (August 2017)
"This place is a real home away from home. We were warmly welcomed and made to feel at home. This is the best pet friendly accommodation we have stayed in. Our fur babies were made to feel at home and loved the large fences in yard, the treats, toys and fireplace." - Amanda (September 2017)
"A pleasure to back again for our 2nd stay. Forrest and Tilly loved their home away from home. Relax, muse, enjoy the fun/laughter. It's all here in abundance - how blessed are we!" - Christine, Timothy and family (October 2017)
"What a great place to stay. Thank you so much. Everything we could think of that we needed is already here. Definitely coming back and handing out your brochure to friends." - Carol and friends (November 2017)
Read the latest edition of Holiday News from Bells (summer 2018).
Find us on Facebook.
Nightly rates from
Rates for 2018
January - $260 (minimum 4 nights)
February - $240 (minimum 3 nights)
March / April / May - $210 (minimum 2 nights)
June / July / August - $185 (minimum 2 nights)
September / October / November - $210 (minimum 2 nights)
Easter - $260 (minimum 4 nights - now booked)
All Victorian public holiday weekends - $260 per night (minimum 3 nights)
Pets always stay FREE at Bells By The Beach Holiday House.
• Entire property sleeps 6 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Pets allowed - view details