The Bellarine Peninsula is ready for the year ahead - our accommodation is buzzing and filled with excited guests and dogs enjoying summer in Ocean Grove.
The main beach is a gentle 500 metre walk (or short drive) from our place, the perfect spot to take your dogs for a run - owners should check all dog signs at beach entry points - some conditions apply.
Summer is the best time of the year at Bells By The Beach. Plan your pet-friendly holiday now, starting with a visit to the availability calendar on this site.
Features and facilities:
- Safe secure garden, sturdy fences, grass to run on, trees to hide in, sunny verandahs and a warm outdoor shower.
- Dedicated dog room with beds, towels, toys, rugs and blankets, food/drink bowls.
- 3 bedrooms, queen/single beds, electric/extra blankets, bed lamps, radios, ceiling fans, portable room heater. Our property is 'squeaky clean' and beds are comfortable and cosy.
- Linen available - $25 queen / $20 single bed, made for your whole stay. You can bring your own linen and towels if you prefer.
- Self-catering kitchen with everything you need. Gas/electric cooking, dishwasher, pantry.
- Spacious living area, dining setting, gas log fire, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, wide screen TV, CD/DVDs, radio, books, magazines, puzzles, games.
- Double walk-in fully tiled shower, toilet, stone vanity. We provide shower wash, mini shampoo and body lotion, shower caps, tissues and several toilet rolls.
- Laundry - auto washer, outside clothes line. There's a couple of drying racks indoors. The additional toilet is so convenient.
- Barbecue and outdoor setting, located under cover.
- Single car garage, interior house access, driveway parking.
- Your keys are delivered to your accommodation; our team will meet you on arrival.
Open every day from 8am to 8pm - mobile phone 0403 221 737.
"Love the changes you have made since our last visit. Definitely the best holiday house we have stayed in. You think of everything!" - John, Marilyn, Matt, Kirsten and Alfie the dog (October 2018)
"This place is wonderful. It made holidaying with the kids and Rosie the Rottweiler so enjoyable. We all had an amazing time." - Vickie, Neil, twins and Rosie the dog (October 2018)
"What a great place to stay! We stayed for 3 nights and didn't want to leave." - Debbie and Adrienne and the fur-babies (November 2018)
Read the latest edition of Holiday News from Bells 2018.
Find us on Facebook.
Nightly rates from
Autumn - $240 (minimum 2 nights)
Winter - $200 (minimum 2 nights)
Spring - $220 (minimum 2 nights)
Summer 2019-20 - $280 (minimum 4 nights)
All Victorian public holidays - $280 per night (minimum 4 nights)
Easter 2020 - $280 per night (minimum 4 nights)
Pets always stay FREE and can stay and sleep indoors.
Check-in: 3pm. Check-out: 11am
Please review our holiday rental conditions. (updated July 2018)
• Entire property sleeps 6 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Dogs allowed - view details