No. 10 Beach House is a holiday home that offers a cool, coastal vibe that you just won't want to leave. Located in a quiet street close to the beach, guests will enjoy relaxed coastal living.
Features of this beautifully styled and spacious property include:
- Two distinct living zones
- A separate lounge with 65 inch smart TV
- Open plan main living area
- Living room with split system heating/cooling, 55 inch smart TV with Chromecast (you can login to your own Netflix account)
- Study zone with 2 workstations - perfect for working remotely or keep in touch with the outside world
- Dining room with table that seats 8 and breakfast bar seating for 3
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine (Aldi pods)
- Main bathroom with shower, spa bath and separate toilet
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
This home can sleep up to 10 people. It has 4 bedrooms, all with block out blinds.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, split system heating/cooling, ceiling fan, walk-in robe, ensuite with shower and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, built-in-robes, ceiling fan, 55 inch wall-mounted TV with Chromecast
- Bedroom 3 - double bed, built-in-robes, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 - two sets of single bunks (sleeps 4), built-in-robes, wall-mounted TV
A portacot and high chair are available upon request.
- Spacious and secure back yard, perfect for entertaining, kids' play area and fur-baby chill out zone
- Alfresco undercover dining with BBQ
- Fully fenced backyard
- Garage parking for car or jet ski
- Off street parking for boat or cars
- Table tennis in garage with direct access to the house
No. 10 Beach House is located just 650 metres from the beach and within close proximity to the many delights, attractions and activities that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
Walk to Rosebud Plaza Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, YAWA Aquatic Centre and Rosebud Basketball Stadium. If you need basic supplies, there is a handy little milk bar just 250 metres around the corner from the home.
Centrally located on the Mornington Peninsula, No. 10 Beach House is less than 8 kilometres from Peninsula Hot Springs. Discover the nearby wineries, golf courses, adventure mazes, tree-surfing, horse riding, water sports and so much more when you stay here.
This property is ideal for couples, families, mature groups, wedding guests and beach goers. Sorry, no parties or Schoolies bookings permitted.
Nightly rates from
Peak: 18 December to 31 January
$820 per night - minimum stay is 7 nights
$820 per night - minimum stay is 4 nights
$820 per night - minimum stay is 3 nights
Mid: February to 18 December, excluding Easter and long weekends
$520 per night - minimum stay is 2 nights
Tariffs are for up to 10 guests. Extra guests $50 each per night.
Tariff includes doonas, doona covers, pillows, pillowcases and tea towels. Full linen hire is available for $50 per bed or $350 for the whole house, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets and towels.
• Entire property sleeps 10 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Dogs allowed - view details
• Wi-Fi internet