Seachange @ Rye offers all the little luxuries of life - solar heated salt water pool, pizza oven, games room and Wi-Fi. All less than 5 minutes drive from Peninsula Hot Springs and walking distance to the beach, shops and cafes.
Features of this home include:
- Tasmanian oak polished floorboards
- Open plan living area
- Living room with split system air-conditioning, cosy wood fire heater, TV, Netflix, stereo system
- Large, fully equipped modern kitchen with granite bench tops, dishwasher, coffee machine, breakfast bar and seating
- Dining area
- A second living area (billiard room)
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and roll top bath
The home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 11 people. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and heaters.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, walk-in-robe, TV, ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, built-in-robes
- Bedroom 3 - two sets of bunk beds, pull out trundle bed, built in robes, TV (sleeps 5)
- Lounge - two single sofa beds
Outside features include:
- Plenty of outdoor areas to eat, relax and entertain
- BBQ, pizza oven and covered entertaining area
- Solar heated salt water pool, sun lounges
- Second outdoor entertaining space flows out from the billiard room onto the large balcony
- Outside games room with table tennis table and dart board (garage)
- Landscaped gardens
- Off street parking, with double carport and plenty of room for boat or jet ski
The beach, shops, restaurants and cafes in Rye are just over a kilometre from this holiday property. Take a short drive to the quaint seaside town of Sorrento, visit the wineries and fruit farms of Red Hill, tree surf or disappear in the mazes at Enchanted Adventure Garden, have a hit of golf at the many championship courses in the area, swim with the dolphins, saddle up for a horse riding adventure through the bush or on the beach, or ride bikes along the Mornington Peninsula Bay Trail.
Whether you are after an indulgent break or a fun filled holiday, this is the sea change you have been longing for.
Seachange @ Rye is suitable for couples, families and mature groups. Sorry, buck's nights, hen's nights, schoolies, parties and functions are not permitted.
Nightly rates from
High peak: 23 December to 31 January.
$670 - minimum stay is 3 nights from 23-25 December and 7 nights from 26 December to 31 January.
Peak: November, 1-22 December, February, March and long weekends.
$420 - minimum stay is 3 nights long weekends, 4 nights Easter and 2 nights at other times.
Off-Peak: April to October, excluding long weekends.
$320 - minimum stay is 2 nights.
Rates are for up to 8 guests. Extra guests are $40 per person per night.
Tariffs include doonas, doona covers, pillows, pillowcases and tea towels. Full linen hire is available for $40 per bed or $300 whole house, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets and towels. A portacot and high-chair can be supplied on request.
• Entire property sleeps 11 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Dogs allowed - view details
• Wireless internet