Sea Eagle Beach House offers unique holiday accommodation in a great location, just 5 minutes' walk from the beach.
This home is freshly furnished with bright beach decor and has excellent entertainment facilities. It includes:
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- New, polished floorboards throughout
- Air-conditioning, gas heating
- Comfortable lounge with huge TV, DVD and dozens of DVDs to suit everyone's taste in movies
- Wii plus games
- Separate dining area with large table seating 8
- Fully equipped renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- Laundry with washing machine
- 2 bathrooms, including full bath, 2 toilets, outdoor shower
- Main bedroom - queen bed, TV, DVD
- Bedroom 2 - triple bunk (sleeps 3), TV, DVD
- Bedroom 3 - triple bunk and single bunks (sleeps 5), TV, DVD
- Private alfresco patio, seating for 10, BBQ
- Outdoor games room with pool table, air hockey and table tennis
- 2 play gyms in the backyard
- Quality toys, games, books for all ages
- 2 portacots, 2 high chairs, change table
- Fully fenced, child friendly backyard
- Long driveway with ample parking for cars, boats, jet skis
- Boogie boards for the beach, kids' bikes and scooters, plus much more
Sea Eagle Beach House was a winner in the 2016 top 25 most popular activities for kids on the Mornington Peninsula, coming in at number 12.
The neighbouring Safety Beach Country Club offers value for money golfing and also has 5 floodlit tennis courts. The New Atrium restaurant is a 5 minute walk from the house, across the scenic golf course.
Sea Eagle Beach House is close to the wineries of the Mornington Peninsula and the Safety Beach Sailing Club. Sleeping up to 10 people, it is ideal for couples, one or two families, bridal parties, golfing weekends or groups aged over 30 years.
Nightly rates from
High Peak: 22 December to 31 January.
$750 - minimum stay is 7 nights.
$500 per night (minimum 5 nights) and $320 per night for each extra night after 5 nights.
Flat rate of $1500 for one to three nights.
Mid: February to 22 December, excluding long weekends and Easter.
$300 - minimum stay is 2 nights.
Rates are for up to 10 guests. Extra guests $40 each per night.
Tariffs include doonas, doona covers, pillows, pillowcases and tea towels. Full linen hire is available for $40 per bed or $280 for the whole house, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets and towels.
• Entire property sleeps 10 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Dogs allowed - view details
• Wi-Fi internet