Brantome is a new and modern one bedroom apartment that is situated in quiet surroundings at the end of a court. It is perfect for one or two guests.
- Large and light living area with glass doors looking out onto your private garden
- Stylish lounge suite
- TV, DVD player and a selection of DVDs
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooking and dining:
- Kitchenette with small fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Matching Maxwell Williams crockery and utensils
- Complementary teas and freshly ground coffee
- Dining table for two inside
- Gas BBQ and dining table in a private garden setting
Sleeping and bathing:
- King size bed complete with Laura Ashley linen and crisp white sheets
- New 5 blanket doona and summer cotton blanket
- Both soft (down) and firm pillows
- Built-in robe
- Double glazed windows overlooking your own private garden
- Sparkling new ensuite
- Complementary Molton Brown toiletries and fluffy towels
- Fully fenced private garden, with patio and your own BBQ
- Al fresco dining for 2 in a private fenced garden environment
- Off-street parking right at your front door
Brantome is located away from the hustle and bustle, yet still close enough to town that you can walk everywhere. It is an easy and flat 6 minute walk to the town centre of Bright, one minute walk to a large park at the end of the street, and just two minutes walk to the Ovens River with its kilometres of riverside walking tracks. The sealed Murray To Mountains Rail Trail starts just two blocks away from the apartment.
Nightly rates from
$225 per night.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
(Christmas, Easter, long weekends)
$295 per night.
Minimum stay is 3 nights during long weekends, 4 nights during Melbourne Cup, 5 nights during Easter and by negotiation during the Christmas fortnight depending on availability.
• Entire property sleeps 2 people
• BBQ facilities
• Pets allowed - view details
• Wireless internet