Tessies House offers self-contained accommodation in a quiet residential street that is close to the Ovens River and within walking distance of the town centre.
The home is perfect for families or groups of friends of up to 8 people, offering total privacy.
- Huge open plan living area
- Comfortable, quality Italian leather lounge suite
- TV, DVD player and a selection of DVDs
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Wood fire with logs provides
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooking and dining:
- Kitchen with new Miele/Blanco appliances and stone benchtops
- Full size family fridge, gas cooktop, electric oven, Miele dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle
- Quality matched cutlery, crockery, glassware and utensils
- Complementary gourmet teas and coffee
- Outside dining table for 8 in private garden with gas BBQ
Sleeping and bathing:
- Main bedroom - king bed, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - two long king single beds
- Bedroom 4 - king bed, private retreat, ensuite bathroom (this is Tessies Studio)
- Quality Laura Ashley linen and crisp white sheets
- 5 blanket doonas and summer blankets
- Soft down and firm pillows
- Full main bathroom with large soaking bath and separate shower
- Complementary Molton Brown toiletries and fluffy towels
- Fully fenced private garden with al fresco dining and a large gas BBQ
- Vine covered patio
- Off street parking at the front door
- Cyclists are welcome - hoses, buckets and brushes are provided to clean your bikes
Tessies House is located at the end of a quiet court, just 5 minutes walk from the centre of Bright. Walk to the Water Park, Bright Brewery and a selection of restaurants and cafes. The Ovens River, with its many kilometres of riverside walking tracks, is just a minute away from the end of the court. The sealed Murray To Mountains Rail Trail starts two blocks from the property.
Nightly rates from
Sunday to Thursday - $295 per night
Friday, Saturday, school holidays and April - $315 per night
(Christmas, Easter, long weekends, special events)
$395 per night
Rates are based on 2 people using the main bedroom of the house. Extra guests are $30 per person per night up to a total of 6 guests occupying 3 bedrooms. If there are more than 6 guests or the 4th bedroom is required, the adjoining Tessies Studio will need to be occupied. Rates for Tessies Studio start at $175 per night.
Minimum stay is 2 nights, although it may be more during certain holiday times - please enquire.
• Entire property sleeps 8 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Dogs allowed - view details
• Wireless internet