Bury yourself in your own pyramid at Grampians Getaway and enjoy a unique experience!
Nestled at the base of the Grampians within native gardens, there are 6 unique free standing pyramid units which are strategically positioned for privacy and seclusion. They are architecturally and environmentally designed to create a feeling of intimacy within the surrounding area.
These spacious units are fully self-contained and can sleep up to 7 people. Each pyramid includes:
- Open plan living and dining area
- TV, DVD player, sound system, cast iron wood heater, air-conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas oven and cooktop, microwave, crockery, cutlery
- Bathroom with a spa bath
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - king bed, balcony with views over the lake and of the mountains
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - double bed, single bed
- Electric blankets, linen and towels provided
- Covered patio with gas BBQ
The pyramids are located on a 24 hectare property which features a massive 2½ hectare lake which is available to guests for canoeing, fishing and recreation. There is a 1½ kilometre walking track around the lake.
Guests enjoy free access to the two heated pools at Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park which is located 10 kilometres away at Lake Bellfield.
Grampians Getaway is located opposite the amazing Halls Gap Zoo and just 5 kilometres from the centre of Halls Gap. It is the ultimate affordable getaway for couples, families, friends, groups and even those with beloved dogs.
Nightly rates from
$150 to $240
Each pyramid sleeps up to 7 people. Rates are based on 2 people. Each extra guest per night - children aged under 5 stay free, children aged 5 to 17 are $10, adults aged 18 to 99 are $12, adults aged over 99 stay free.
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities
• Dogs allowed - view details
• Wi-Fi internet