Marlo Hotel is located in the centre of town, perched on a hill that overlooks the Snowy River estuary.
Accommodation at Marlo Hotel consists of 9 individually styled guest rooms. All rooms include a private ensuite, tea/coffee making facilities, toaster and bar fridge.
- Conran - spacious room with queen bed, open fireplace, separate sitting room and spa bath
- Corringle - opening out onto the shared balcony, it has its own small sitting room and spa bathroom
- Curlip - cosy with direct access to shared deck and its own modern bathroom
- Brodribb - medium size room with a new ensuite and its own private balcony with estuary views
- Yeerung - cute affordable twin share room (single bed and bunk bed) in a quiet corner of the hotel with its own bathroom
- Tower Room - the best room in the hotel, spread across two levels and with spectacular views over the Snowy River
- Ricardo Suite - located in a quiet part of the hotel with a queen bed, private balcony and bathroom with a free standing bath
- The Narrows - ideal for the solo traveller with a single bed and private bathroom
- The Slips - a small queen room with its open private entrance off the back deck
A continental breakfast pack is available for a small fee.
There is free Wi-Fi internet and free golf at Orbost Golf Club.
The hotel bistro is open daily for lunch and dinner, with an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients. There is seating for 100 people inside, while outside there is a 120 seat deck that overlooks the surrounding lawns and Snowy River.
Also located on the property is a bottle shop, ATM and TAB sports betting agency.
Marlo Hotel was established in 1886 and offers good food, cold beverages, clean ocean air and a friendly pub atmosphere.
Marlo is popular with fisherman, water enthusiasts and anyone who just wants a bit of seaside relaxation.
Nightly rates from
$110 to $160
• BBQ facilities
• Disabled access
• Restaurant on-site
• Wi-Fi internet