Little Mermaid is a sweet, petite beach retreat, located within a short walk of the sandy shores of Tootgarook Beach.
This immaculate home is ideal for two couples or a small family looking for affordable holiday accommodation that is close to the beach.
Features of this property include:
- Open plan living with a couch, TV (log into your own Netflix account), dining table and compact kitchen
- The kitchen includes a microwave, fridge, oven, stove top, stove top percolator, kettle, toaster and all necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Air-conditioning in the living area, wall panel heater in the lounge and one of the bedrooms
- Laundry with washing machine, iron, ironing board, clothes horse and line
- Modern bathroom with large shower
- Separate toilet
This home has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 4 people.
- Bedroom 1 - double bed, built in robes
- Bedroom 1 - double bed, built in robes, wall heater
- Lounge room - fold out click clack sofa bed
A portacot and high chair are available upon request.
- Private, outdoor entertaining area with dining setting, BBQ and umbrella
- Lock up single garage with a freezer - an ideal secure space for a car or jet ski
Take an easy, flat 10 minute walk to the sandy bay beach which is perfect for safe swimming. Located opposite the foreshore is The Kitchen - a local licensed cafe which serves all day breakfast, coffee, snacks and meals.
A major supermarket, shops and restaurants can be found in nearby Rye, less than 4 minutes drive away.
Nightly rates from
Peak: 18 December to 31 January
$375 per night - minimum stay is 7 nights
$375 per night - minimum stay is 4 nights
$375 per night - minimum stay is 3 nights
Mid: February to 18 December, excluding Easter and long weekends
$280 per night - minimum stay is 2 nights
Tariffs are for up to 4 guests. Extra guests $50 each per night.
Tariff includes full linen and towels. Additional linen cost applies for the use of the sofa bed.
• Entire property sleeps 5 people
• BBQ facilities
• Laundry facilities