By listing your accommodation property on the Travel Victoria website, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- We accept your advertisement in good faith. Any claims or objections that arise in respect to your content on the Travel Victoria website must be borne upon yourself. Travel Victoria will not be held responsible for any advertiser content unless it is obviously clear that it breaches state, federal or international laws.
- Any wording, photographs or other material that you supply to us in order to publish your accommodation listing on the Travel Victoria website must either be content that you hold the copyright for, or content that you have gained permission for us to reproduce. We will not be held responsible for copyright claims that may arise from supplying us with unauthorised information or photographs which we have published in good faith. Sole responsibility for this rests with the advertising party.
- We reserve the right to refuse any advertising application if we believe that the property wishing to be advertised is inconsistent, incompatible or out of character with the contents of the Travel Victoria website. We also reserve the right to refuse listing a property if it is located outside the existing geographical coverage of the Travel Victoria website.
- We do not permit a single general advertisement for a booking service or real estate agent. However, operators of such services are most welcome to list some of their properties by having an individual advertisement for each property they wish to showcase.
- The addition of new accommodation listings or updates to existing accommodation listings will endeavour to be implemented as a matter of high priority. However, while the majority of requested changes are performed within a day or so, Travel Victoria makes no guarantee that this level of turn around time will be achievable in every situation.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes to your advertisement at any time in order to maintain a certain level of quality and consistency. These minor changes will be limited to correcting punctuation and spelling mistakes, fixing grammatical errors and the general layout of information within your advertisement.
- If you have an official "star rating" from AAA Tourism, you are welcome to make mention of it within your accommodation listing on Travel Victoria. However, under no circumstances will we display a star rating that no longer applies, is out of date or is one that you have assigned yourself.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your advertisement on the Travel Victoria website is up to date. That includes details such as the facilities offered, pricing, current STAR rating (if you have one), photographs, phone number(s) and email address. By advertising with us, you agree that Travel Victoria will not be held responsible for the consequences of displaying out of date, inaccurate or misleading information that you have provided within your advertisement. Please contact us at any time to notify us of changes required to your advertisement, and we will promptly attend to it.
- While the Travel Victoria website is visited by thousands of people every day, this in no way guarantees that you will receive a certain number of enquiries or bookings from your listing. Many different factors can affect the level of feedback you get from your advertisement, including the location of your property, its facilities, the quality of photographs, pricing, the time of year, demand, supply, weather conditions, publicity and the availability of other accommodation in your area.
- The Travel Victoria website is hosted on a high availability cluster of servers supplied by Australian web hosting providers with data centres physically located in Australia. This provides fast and reliable access to your advertisement for potential guests. Despite this, we cannot guarantee that the website will be available and accessible 100% of the time due to circumstances beyond our control. However, we guarantee to achieve the best possible uptime for visitors and advertisers.
- Providing Travel Victoria with your postal address, email address, FAX number or telephone number gives us permission to use any or all of those methods to contact you in regards to your advertisement while it is published on the Travel Victoria website.
- If you choose to discontinue your accommodation listing before the end of its 12 month advertising period, any remaining time left will be placed into credit and you can use that to offset the cost of any future advertising with us.